Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rock-a-Bye Baby!


Tomorrow, I will be attending the wedding of my brother-in-law and his soon-to-be wife!  In July, they will welcome little E...a girl (in case the pink didn't give it away.) I'm excited to be an aunt again. This will be my kids' first cousin on their daddy's side.

I wanted to make something special for baby E. Her dad is a very talented musician, so that's right where my brain jumped when I designed this quilt for her! I wanted something sweet, but a little edgy. I dreamed this quilt up one day and chicken scratched it on paper...literally...chicken scratched.

In fact, my husband couldn't tell what each block I had drawn was supposed to represent.  I had to tell him.

I'm glad the quilt turned out WAY better than my speed drawing! When you get inspiration, you just have to go with it and write it down before you forget!

I can't wait to present my brother-in-law and my new sister-in-law with this quilt this weekend! I hope they like it!

In the meantime, SHHHH! They haven't seen it yet!

Pattern is available in my ETSY SHOP or my CRAFTSY SHOP!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!