Monday, July 29, 2013

City Noise

Grr.

The sound of my 2.5 year old little guy who we will call "Buddy" knocking at his door or my sweet little 9 month old (I'll call her "Ten") crying because someone or something was noisy and woke them up is the worst!

I cringe when I hear sirens at night or nap time! Don't you?!?!?

In the country, loud noises just don't happen as often.  If you hear sirens you run to the window to see whose house they're going to and hope that "Thelma & Frank" down the street are alright!

Here in the city, I don't even know my neighbors names really.  Well, I do, but that's about all I know.  The guy 2 houses down??? I call him Mike the Yeller.  Yep, he yells A LOT! Most of the yelling contains obscenities.

2 houses down the other direction?? His name is Don.  He fixes our cars from time to time.  Nice guy.  Don't know his last name though.

My advice to you city dwellers with little ones...invest in one of these babies PER ROOM!


The nice thing is that they can use batteries as well! I have 2.  One for each kids' bedroom.  I couldn't live without them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!