Monday, July 22, 2013

The S word.

Yep! Surgery.

Looks like I will be having surgery sometime (hopefully) in August.

Last year, while pregnant, I found out that I have more than 1 thyroid nodule on the left side of my thyroid! Yikes! They biopsied it and said that it's not cancer (most likely). But, it is now causing1111111111111111111111g me trouble swallowing, so I must get it out! LAME! I always thought that I had an Adam's apple...but that would be weird because I'm a woman...so I'm glad it's not an Adam's apple!

Meanwhile.  Post-baby weight loss has come to a screeching HALT! I have known for a while that it's my eating habits, but writing down a meal plan and actually following it today has proven to be HARD! I am doing the old Weight Watchers program since I have the materials already and know what I'm doing (and have had so much success when I actually followed it after baby #1). Let's just say that I was EXTREMELY disappointed when I found out that I was only able to have 5 meatballs today for my lunch meal.  I wanted more so bad! Oh well. Life goes on.

We are planning a camping trip with my in-laws! I'm excited! It's been a long time since I've been camping.  The last time I went camping was when I was barely pregnant with my little guy (who is almost 2 1/2 now!)  So roughly 3 years ago!  Life gets away from you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!