Monday, January 6, 2014

Done, son!


I finished this wall hanging today! Yay! It's for the Arizona Pointing Dog Club annual banquet.  My husband asked me to do this piece so they can auction it (I believe) as a fund raiser. This was my first attempt at free motion quilting. I'm not super good at it yet.  I need more practice.  I am also not an expert at binding quilts....blah.  My weakness! 

I did, however, appreciate the tutorial from Jaybird Quilts on binding.  Like I said, I'm terrible.  I needed a refresher course and her site offered just that! 

If only I could make the quilt tops and someone would quilt and bind them for me....for free! Ah! That would be the life!      

The pattern for the German Shorthaired Pointer is now available in my Etsy and Craftsy shops! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!